An overview of Selenium Training
Selenium is an open source automation testing tool for web based applications. It runs directly on a web browser such as Firefox, chrome, IE, Opera, Safari etc., and supports Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms. It's a very useful tool for system functional testing and browser compatibility testing. It is really robust and stronger when compared to other available automation tools and is very flexible and simple to use.
Moreover, it supports all popular development languages viz. Java, .Net(C#), PHP, Ruby, Perl, and Python. It means there is no confinement for languages when it comes to automation testing.
Why is it the preferred career choice for students?
- As compared to other automation tools Selenium works on almost all OS and browsers.
- Its Open source and can support multiple languages.
- Vastly active developer community - backed by Google.
- Powerful methods to locate elements (Xpath, CSS, DOM).
- Frameworks based on Object oriented programming such as Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid can be implemented very easily.
- Supports open source frameworks integration such as JUnit, TestNG, NUnit etc.
- Can run parallel tests using different browsers on different machines which helps reducing the test execution time when working on a large project.
What all will you be learning from our Selenium training courses?
- Automating any webbased application using Selenium
- Writing automated code and create testscripts using Selenium libraries
- Hands-on with Selenium Automation Frameworks
- Working knowledge on All major Selenium components
- Cracking Selenium interviews
The training methodology !
W2A - Way2Automation - is a leading Selenium training institute based in India, headquartered at CDR Complex, 3rd Floor Naya Bans Market, Sector 15, Noida, National Capital Region (NCR, Delhi), India. We have industry acclaimed faculties who will guide you through our different modes of Selenium training methodologies.